There are many inferior children's sunglasses on the market as toys. Most of them are plastic colored glasses. The process is rough, the transmittance is poor, the blurred vision can't block the ultraviolet rays. Children's vision and visual function are in the development stage. If you wear such glasses that are of poor quality and do not meet the optical requirements, it will increase the burden of eye adjustment and affect the normal development of visual function.
1. The UV blocking is not enough to protect the eyes;
2. The color is too deep, the light transmittance of normal light is not enough, resulting in limited vision development and eye fatigue;
3. The lens style, weight and shape design are poor;
4. Lens strength, insufficient impact resistance, easy to break, stabbing children;
5. The frame is not soft enough, it is not elastic ring type, it is not comfortable to wear and it is easy to slip.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology does not set a minimum age limit for the use of sunglasses. The Pediatrics recommends that infants and young children with more than six months wear compliant sunglasses to protect their eyes. Therefore, the correct sun protection mode for small babies is sun hat + child-specific sunglasses. .
How to choose children's sunglasses
1. Choose a lens that blocks 99 to 100% of UV rays (UVA and UVB).
2. Choose sunglasses with high light transmittance. Depending on the child's visual development needs and the range of children's use, it is recommended that children choose sunglasses with high light transmittance, that is, choose light-colored sunglasses and sunshades.
3. Select the lens with polarized function. Ordinary sunglasses protect the eye from UV damage; polarized lenses have polarized properties that completely block the glare caused by various factors such as scattering, inflection, and reflection, but do not affect the transmission of visible light. Protect the function of the eye.
4. Choose a material-safe sunglasses. Due to the nature of children's active nature and poor self-control ability, the possibility of accidents is even greater. Therefore, children's sunglasses should have anti-shock performance and reduce safety hazards to prevent accidents. Harm the eyes.
5. Children's sunglasses lenses should not be too dark, not suitable for candy color, you can choose brown or gray. Gray lenses provide a more natural visual quality, while brown lenses help filter out light that is detrimental to eye health.
6. Choose a frame that is soft and elastic and that does not slip easily. The size and weight are appropriate, and do not oppress the three nerves.
7. The lens is preferably TAC material, and the glass lens is not allowed! TAC lenses have excellent optical properties, high-strength surface scratch resistance, impact resistance and transparency, easy to shrink, stable polarizing PVA film adhesion.
8. Buy sunglasses, remember to look at the standards according to the products of different countries. Australia AS/NZS 1067:2003, US ANSI Z80.3-2001, European EN 1836:2005, China National Standard QB 2457-1999.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose sunglasses according to face shape
- How to choose the correct children's sunglasses
- How to choose sunglasses for your child?
- Pay attention to the following matters when cho...
- The rules of choosing children's sunglasses
- Can children's sunglasses be worn for children?
- Do children need to wear sunglasses?
- Can children wear sunglasses indoors?
- Does wearing sunglasses affect your eyesight?
- The simplest way to distinguish polarized sungl...