1, anti-drop, adjustable elastic
It is difficult to bring the sunglasses to the face of the baby successfully. If you don’t pull it, you can pull it down even if you don’t pull it. You can choose to have additional straps to prevent the glasses from slipping, and you can adjust the tightness so that the sunglasses can fit the face as much as possible.
2, the size is suitable for baby face width
The size of the glasses is very important. Too small children will feel uncomfortable, too big and unstable, and will add more burden to the bridge of the nose. If you are going to the store to buy, you must let the children try on it. If you buy it online, different brands of sunglasses have different models and sizes. You need to consult customer service carefully.
3, the same light, the lens is bigger and better
The lens is too small and the shading is not strong enough. When the child is looking up, it will be stimulated by the strong light to the eyes. Of course, the weight of the oversized sunglasses will increase accordingly. In the case of the same weight, it is natural to buy a lens that is wider and wider.
4. Do you want to buy polarized lenses?
Some children's sunglasses are polarized lenses. What is a polarized lens? Even when blocking ultraviolet rays, it can also filter out most of the highlights or reflected light of objects, such as water, glass and other reflected light, which can prevent vertigo and make the field of vision clearer.
The price of polarizers is more expensive than ordinary sunglasses. The daily outdoor activities of small babies are generally places like parks and communities. Ordinary 100% anti-UV mirrors can be used. If children often go to snow or the glare of the beach, Consider buying a polarizer.
5. Children with eye diseases
Children with eye diseases can consult a professional ophthalmologist if they can wear sunglasses. If the child has myopia, you can choose glasses for myopia and UV protection. Of course, you should consult a doctor before choosing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose sunglasses according to face shape
- How to choose the correct children's sunglasses
- How to choose sunglasses for your child?
- The rules of choosing children's sunglasses
- Can children's sunglasses be worn for children?
- Do children need to wear sunglasses?
- Can children wear sunglasses indoors?
- Does wearing sunglasses affect your eyesight?
- Several problems with inferior children's sungl...
- The simplest way to distinguish polarized sungl...