Children wearing sunglasses look cute, but there are more factors to consider when choosing sunglasses: safety. Exposure to sunlight for a long time increases the risk of cataracts, so children need a pair of sunglasses to block UV rays.
Quality must be guaranteed
Check the quality of the sunglasses before buying them. You can do this by holding the sunglasses, straightening your arms, and then looking at the light through the sunglasses. Like the light at the window. Slowly moving the sunglasses, if the light is more distorted, it means that the optical quality of the lens is poor.
Effectively block UV rays
When buying, be sure to block 99% of UVA and UVB rays, which are very harmful to the human body.
National Standards Institute (ANSI) rating
When buying sunglasses for your child, check to see if you have a “universal” rating, and medium to dark lenses can be used outdoors. It should also be noted that alternative, special-purpose ratings are not suitable for young children.
Look at the color of the lens, the two lenses are basically the same color, the effect of sun protection is the biggest.
Gray shades do not distort colors. If you don't have gray, you can buy some green ones. It is best not to buy very dark lenses.
The above are some basic methods of selection. However, some children will have some naughty and naughty, so look at the frame when you buy it.
How to make children get used to wearing sunglasses
1. Wear a headband for your child.
When the child has more movements, the sunglasses may slip down. At this time, you can give the child a specially designed child's headband.
2. Let the child try on
When you buy sunglasses for your child, you can let your child try it on, so that the child will increase their excitement.
3. You must do a good example
If you wear sunglasses all the time, the child will follow you.
What if the child still has some difficulties when wearing sunglasses? Mom and Dad may wish to have the child wear a hat, preferably with a wide-brimmed hat, which will also protect the child's eyes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose sunglasses according to face shape
- How to choose sunglasses for your child?
- Pay attention to the following matters when cho...
- The rules of choosing children's sunglasses
- Can children's sunglasses be worn for children?
- Do children need to wear sunglasses?
- Can children wear sunglasses indoors?
- Does wearing sunglasses affect your eyesight?
- Several problems with inferior children's sungl...
- The simplest way to distinguish polarized sungl...